Hi, people who still check this blog! I’m still alive and still working on this series. Here’s what you can expect over the summer:
- Snarled Threads, the second volume of Thalia’s Musings, is coming to this site by the end of July. Hopefully closer to the middle of July.
- I now have an author blog. It has the very original title of Amethyst Marie. My “Amethyst’s Musings” posts will go there from now on. I might also blog there about random things unrelated to Thalia’s Musings. We’ll see.
- A Snag in the Tapestry, the three prequel stories, and Snarled Threads are coming to Kindle and Nook. I’d like to say A Snag in the Tapestry will be available by the end of August. I’d also like to say I’m not a total n00b at ebook formatting. I can definitely say these ebooks will be available by the end of 2012.
- Watch the Characters page for updates between now and the premier of Snarled Threads. I’ve already added an entry for Adonis. Have you seen it?
- Watch the Table of Contents for new chapter titles.
That’s all for now. Watch for more updates in the coming weeks and for the first chapters of Volume 2!
One thought on “Amethyst’s Musings: Brace Yourself…Volume 2 Is Coming”
wow!! I can hardly wait for Vol 2…